Thursday, July 19, 2007

God Is My Healer

I am the LORD, who heals you, God said in Exodus 15:26.

The same God who spoke all creation to existence is saying it is He who heals those that would believe, trust and obey. The One that says to the storm and the violent waves, "Quiet! Be still!" and the wind dies down and the waters become completely calm. (Mark 4:39)

God needs only say the word, and healing takes place.

Scripture:
"The centurion replied, 'Lord, I do not deserve to have you come under my roof. But just say the word and my servant will be healed.'" (Matthew 8:8)

Observation:
Humility and faith is vital in God's supernatural healing.

Application:
I will humble myself before God and seek in faith His healing touch to rid me of disease and infirmities. He is mighty to heal. He needs but say the word and I am healed.

Prayer:
Father God, I do not deserve Your mercy but Your grace is bountiful. Say the word, Father, and I am whole once more. I will be careful to give You all the glory. In Jesus' Name I pray. Amen.

April 21, 2007 entry to the personal handwritten journal I use in my quiet time with God.