Thursday, August 23, 2007

Please Pray For Me

At six o'clock tomorrow morning, I am checking in to a hospital for a procedure.

As with all procedures, it can run routine but it is not without risks. I covet your prayers. I do not want to miss posting here on time so I would like to be back by evening tomorrow to do so. Or, at least within the weekend.

The benefit to me is certain. Nevertheless, I would like for you, also, to not miss out on the opportunity to bless the Lord in obedience to what Scripture prescribes:

"Then Jesus told his disciples a parable to show them that they should always pray and not give up." (Luke 18:1)

"Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction, faithful in prayer." (Romans 12:12)

"And pray in the Spirit on all occasions with all kinds of prayers and requests. With this in mind, be alert and always keep on praying for all the saints." (Ephesians 6:18)

"Devote yourselves to prayer, being watchful and thankful." (Colossians 4:2)

"pray continually;" (1 Thessalonians 5:17)

See you back here soon.

God bless you.