Thursday, March 16, 2006

You Never Know How Important Something Is

Until you lose it.

I guess, since I have not posted in a long while, this blog nearly disappeared. I'm glad I paid it a visit today and saw that the main page has practically disintegrated.

A major overhaul happened in my life. That's cutting through the chase in trying to explain my absence. Please know that the guilt cuts through my heart. But moving my entire life and family out of a church and city to another church and city, not to mention the responsibilities that needed transitioning, and the fight of our life in order to keep our property (don't get me started on this) were too sweet an adventure to put in the backburner. I had to jump into the fray forsaking everything else.

I know I could have posted a "time out" call but I seriously did not know how long I was going to be gone---or if I was coming back. I thought leaving the site without a word was more hopeful than saying a wishy-washy goodbye.

I deeply apologize.

But, hey, like figuring out a way to reconstruct my main page, I'm back. Maybe not with barrels blasting but I could seriously make tries at perhaps intermittent but regular postings.

It is the LORD's hand that straightened out everything that was in disarray that now carves out time for me to give this a shot again.

To Him be glory and power and honor!

I love you all.