Thursday, May 26, 2005

Back Online, The LORD Be Praised!


 Posted by Hello

My computer is up and running. Hallelujah! Praise the LORD!

My most heartfelt thanks to you who have kept visiting inspite of the lack of updates. May God bless you really, really good.

My friend, the troubleshooter, said that my hard drive was fried. Somehow it got corrupted, perhaps by a virus (If it was so, I don't know how it got through with all the defenses I have set up).

He installed a completely new hard drive. So, I'm like starting from scratch. I just now got my files and drivers reconstructed to where I am able to blog again. I have still quite a ways to go but at least I'm functional again.

I'm just so happy to be able to post again. Thank you once more for dropping in.

Pray for The LORD My Dad, if you will. I sense that the Father wants more usefulness out of it for his purposes and for the glory of his name.

Come, visit again soon.