Friday, March 18, 2005

For Terri: One More Time Around the Blogs--This Week

I am beside myself at the outrage. Terri Schiavo is a living, breathing human person. But I have seen animals accorded more rights and given better treatment. Where have the courts of this land gone? I thought justice was there to protect life.

Bloggers I consider brothers and sisters in Christ write their minds out on this issue. I believe you would want to know what they have to say, too.

"Just one more step towards limiting 'free will' with 'free kill.'" That's a quote from Evangelical Underground.com. Read more...

Transforming Sermons, Wittenberg Gate, theJesusfreak, and viewpoint all provide excellent reads.

Byron is just right on at a ticking time blog. Look for his specific post titled "The Murder is Underway."

And I agree with J.A. Gillmartin's prayer at The SHEEP'S CRIB.

LORD, please heal our land. We confess and please forgive us for usurping your sovereignty over life. Humbly, we ask that you heal us of our self-centeredness and pride.

In Jesus' Mighty Name, I pray. Amen.