Thursday, February 24, 2005

My Dad Is Bigger

Here's interesting development posted at the American Center for Law and Justice website regarding the State of Florida moving to intervene in the Terri Schiavo case. It brings hope that Terri's husband's glaring lack of moral standing to remain as her guardian may be brought to bear on this issue.

More interesting insights could be found at
theJesusfreak and Allthings2all blogs.

Meanwhile, northern 'burbs blog has started a very fascinating Q&A with a soon-to-be environmental lawyer who also maintains a blog known as Not-crunchy. Good read.

-------------------------------------------

Father, I thank you for answering prayers in behalf of Terri Schiavo. I continue to commit her in your hands. You are sovereign. I trust in your will that always causes all things to work together for good to those that love you and whom you have called according to your purpose. You are more than able to turn into good whatever may have been intended for evil.

I am reminded of the boy that bragged that his dad could beat the other boy's dad. If I were the other boy, I would have said my Dad is much, much bigger than your dad.

This brings to mind the devil who, like the school ground bully, would threaten and say, "I could beat you up with one hand tied behind my back."

Well, I would have replied, I could stop you dead on your tracks with my knees to the ground.

That is, because I know the LORD my Dad will be backing me up.

Father, you are far bigger than Terri's husband and his attorney and the unreliable US courts and the liberal politicians and the mainstream media and the devil combined.

That's why I know Terri will be just fine.

LORD, let your justice prevail.

In Jesus' Mighty Name I pray. Amen.