Wednesday, January 12, 2005

Hello!

The focus of this blog is to track my daily interaction with the LORD. I hope to grow in my relationship with him by having a tangible means of following how things I bring to his attention develop.

I am not doing this for lack of trust in his faithfulness. On the contrary, I have seen him do mighty and wondrous works. Yet, each time, I am left with not much to show that points to him as the Author of such amazing deeds. It just hadn't occurred to me to record them. I even thought that it might not be appropriate.

Yet, I know that as a believer, I am called to testify to his glory and faithfulness. Well, I am convinced that a blog is an excellent, if not perfect, means to answer this call.

LORD, I pray for your guidance and blessing as I explore the possibilities of this medium.

In Jesus' Mighty Name, I ask it, LORD. Amen.